Based on a strong biological support and on an easy method of instrumentation, this lecture suggests an innovative approach in endodontics in primary dentition.
“Three” is the key word:
* there are “only” three interrelated instruments for the root canal preparation;
* there are three “specific” pastes for the filling mixture;
* and there are three “fundamental” tips for managing dental abscesses at home throughout three days before and after the appointment.
This method allows the resolution of all endodontic troubles in primary dentition.
Several cases are shown to support the method. Upon completion, participant will be able:
– to give the right tips for managing at home acute manifestations of decidous teeth pulp necrosis before the therapy.
– to clean and shape the root canal by easy sequential steps in order to achieve the clinical success.
– to prepare the three pastes mixture for filling the root canal system.
– to give the right tips for managing at home acute manifestations of decidous teeth after the therapy.